Equality and Diversity Statement of Practice
Pivot Global Education Consulting Group is a limited liability company working with a number of self-employed associates in providing consultancy services to clients in the higher education and public sectors. Our work is to support the development of ‘Institutions for the Future’; a future that is more diverse and inclusionary.
We are firmly committed to equality and diversity in all aspects of our work. People can be unfairly discriminated against based on their age, disability, gender, race, religion, sexuality and other human characteristics. As a company, we aim to foster a working environment where all existing and potential partners, associates, stakeholders and clients are treated with respect and are valued for their diverse contribution.
We recognise that the success of our world and our work depends on people, and therefore strive to capitalise on what is unique about individuals by drawing on their different perspectives and experiences in order to add value to the way we do business.
We commit to:
- Promoting the principles of equality and diversity in all our dealings with clients, customers, suppliers, contractors and the public.
- Providing measures and procedures to prevent unlawful discrimination and harassment, and review these on an annual basis.
- Ensuring clients and other stakeholders of the partnership know how to raise concerns/complaints about our equality and diversity practices.
- Treating seriously, and taking action where appropriate, all complaints of discrimination or harassment made by partners, associates, clients, suppliers, contractors or other third parties. All complaints will be investigated in accordance with our grievance or complaints procedure, as appropriate, and the complainant will be informed of the outcome.
In short, we will work to ensure that no partner, associate or client experiences discrimination or harassment, due to any of the following characteristics:
- Gender identification
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy or maternity
- Religion or belief
- Sex or sexual orientation